Meeting room space is provided by the Itasca Community Library to further the library’s informational, cultural and recreational goals. One virtual meeting space is now available for outside groups through Zoom, a web-based software that requires a device and internet connection.
How It Works
- Submit a virtual meeting request using the form below.
- Receive confirmation of your meeting date and time.
- Receive a Zoom link for your meeting. The link can be shared with anyone you’d like to invite to your meeting.
What We Provide
- An overview of Zoom meeting controls and functions to the designated host 15 minutes before the meeting start time.
- Library staff will start your meeting, and then leave once it begins.
- Virtual meeting reservations must be made by an adult with a valid ICL library card.
- Meetings will take place during the library’s regular hours of operation.
- Each meeting is limited to 100 participants or less.
- All reservations are subject to approval. Please see our Meeting Room Policy for specifics.
Priority for Use
Priority for reserving the use of the meeting rooms is given in the following order:
1. Library-sponsored meetings, programs or events;
2. Meetings of municipalities, agencies, or departments of local government located within the library district boundaries;
3. Meetings of organizations whose purposes are educational, cultural, or civic in nature, and/or are classified as a not-for-profit 501 (c)(3);
4. Businesses within the district boundaries in need of space to conduct a meeting.
Meeting Request Form