Year of Reading 2021
Year of Reading
by Itasca Community Library
How it Works
- To complete the challenge and to be eligible for the grand prize, you must read 24 books that fit 24 of the challenge categories.
- There are 25 categories in all, which means you get to skip one of your choosing. If you read a book for all 25 categories, you’ll receive a special overachiever prize.
- As an incentive to keep reading, you’ll receive a halfway prize once you’ve read 12 books. You can receive this prize at any point in the year (even December!).
- Track your reading online using READsquared (ask a librarian for help) or use this paper log; write the title and author in the space provided for the appropriate category.
- This challenge runs from January 4, 2021-December 20, 2021. You can register or have a librarian register you on READsquared.
- Participants who read 24 books by December 20, 2021, will be eligible for the grand prize. Prizes are for Itasca Community Library cardholders only.