- Before you begin, make sure your document is in PDF format.
(See below on how to convert files to PDF).
- To start, make sure your PDF is saved somewhere on your computer.
- Click “Add New” Under Media.
- Click “Select Files” button.
- Locate file on your computer.
- Double-click on file (or select and click open).
- Rename title appropriately.
- Copy URL.
- Click “Save All Changes” button.
- Return to page where link to PDF is desired.
- Paste URL into hyperlink associated with document.
Convert Documents to PDF
- Open the document you wish to convert.
- Select “Print” from File Menu.
- Select PDF 995 from list of printers.*
- Click “Ok” button.
- Select folder in which to save.
- Click “Save” button.
- Close pop-ups.
- Upload document following above instructions.
* If you do not have PDF 995 on your computer, download the 2-Step Download.