1. Click Add New under Pages.
2. Input title in upper-most text box.
3. Upload media if desired.
4. Input text into main box. See Toolbar Tips for detailed instructions.
5. Skip Publish and go to Attributes.
- Parent: If you’d like the page you’re creating to have a sidebar of related pages, select a “Parent” from which the related pages will be drawn. (optional)
- Template: If you’d like the page you’re creating to have a sidebar of related pages, select “Default Template.” If you do not wish to have a sidebar menu, select “No Right Sidebar Template.” (Other options may be used as needed).
- Order: The sidebar menu will be ordered alphabetically unless you assign numbers (i.e. 1, 2, etc.) corresponding to where a page should appear on the list.
7. Return to Publish:
- Click “Publish” button to add post immediately.
- To back-date or future-date, click “Edit” option (next to Publish Immediately). Input desired date and click “OK” button. Click “Schedule” button.