To place a hold:
- Find the item in the library catalog.
- Click on the “Place Hold” button on the right.
- Login to your account using your library card number and PIN.
- Submit the hold.
What happens after placing a hold?
When the item you’ve requested arrives at the library, we will contact you either by phone or email.
Problems placing a hold?
Holds cannot be placed if:
- you have fines pending on your library card.
- the owning library has placed hold restrictions on an item.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?