The library has different options for downloading e-materials for Itasca Community Library card holders.
Explore and stay informed on topics, people and events in areas such as business, health, education, jobs and careers, political and social issues and more. Features a wide variety of credible, vetted news sources spanning the Chicago area including the Chicago Sun-Times, Daily Herald and Itasca Press. Available remotely 24/7 on any device.
- Download e-books, e-audiobooks, complete music albums, movies, and more through Hoopla
- Hoopla items are always available.
- Create an account and log in with your library card number, and email address.
- Items can also be downloaded to the Hoopla App freely available in the App Store or Google Play Store
Hoopla Limits and Loan Periods
- Download up to 10 items each month
- Movies/TV shows: 3-day loan
- Music albums: 7-day loan
- e-books/e-audiobooks/e-comics: 21-day loan
- Stream over 30,000 films on Kanopy
- Create an account and log in with your email address
- Items can also be streamed through the Kanopy app freely available in the App Store or Google Play Store
Kanopy Limits and Loan Periods
- 3 movies per month
- 1 Great Course per month
- Movies: 3-day loan
- Great Courses: Available for 30 days on a rolling basis