ICL is an anchor in the community for patrons to come together and enjoy
opportunities in education, lifelong learning and recreation in a welcoming
Aspire to build community through information, lifelong learning, and shared partnerships.
- With the public, by providing friendly, professional and outstanding customer service at all times to all members of the community
- With the Library Board of Trustees, Friends of the Library, and other volunteers who dedicate their time, energy, and experience to help library services and connect us with the community.
- With co-workers, by respecting each other’s contributions and working together to fulfill the mission of the library while fostering an inviting and friendly work environment.
- With local entities to collaborate and achieve common goals for the betterment of the community and its residents.
- As we develop programs, new formats and technology to respond to the needs of our patrons and adjust our services to keep up with current trends.
To manage public funds in a responsible manner in order to meet the needs of patrons in a safe, secure, comfortable, and welcoming environment.
Intellectual Freedom and Privacy:
The rights of every individual to both seek and receive information from all points of view without restriction; the right to the confidential use of the library; and the right to privacy.